Rank employees by skills, experience and location enabling you to build the perfect team for a particular event, job or project
Allocate the best suited people to your projects. Ranking by skills, experience and location enables you to build the perfect team and react quickly to changes as needed.
Your workforce will inevitably have varying levels of skill and experience, some may live closer to a job site, or perhaps they just work better with particular colleagues. Trying to take all these factors into account can often take more time than actually doing the task at hand.
Employee Ranking allows you to build the perfect team to cover a particular shift or roster. Filter your employee pool according to the parameters you see as important; closeness to work, pay rates, the right blend of skills or training requirements.
Analyze your workforce to see who has the relevant skills to meet project task requirements. Easily identify potential skills gaps and address the issue before it becomes a major problem.
How do you build your most effective team? What skill gaps are missing? Training needs to be refreshed or updated?
Mitrefinch's skills and ranking tools can help you manage your talent more effectively - ensuring you have the best team on hand to meet your business goals and provide the level of customer service that you need to be competitive.
Skills Matrix lists employees by organization, department, team or shift and shows the skills of each member of the group. Users can update skills and training, keep track of upcoming training, ask to be notified when an employee requires additional or updated training and can search for employees currently on site with a specific skills set.
Key Benefits and Features
- Ensure shifts, departments and teams are covered with skilled employees
- Assess strengths and weaknesses and make adjustments as needed
- Using current data, plan for future requirements
- Identify training needs and ensure that training and certifications are current
- Quickly, easily and immediately identify employees with particular skills
- Ensure skilled cover during holidays, sick leave and other planned and unplanned absences
Ensure that you always have the latest staff availabilty information at hand when building your shifts and rosters.
Rostering your work teams effectively whilst trying to keep employees happy can be a headache, especially when things can change - often at the last minute.
With Mitrefinch Staff Scheduling managers and employees are able to update their own availability for work shifts at any time, from any location, via a mobile phone or internet connection.
They can also confirm their availability for upcoming shifts when they recieve a request via SMS text message or email. This ensures that you always have the latest staff information to hand when building your rosters.
During busy periods, supervisors can set Leave Slots to restrict the number of employees that can be absent for a particular group, department or team. Once the allocated number of Leave Slots have been filled, employees will no longer be able to book absence on that particular date.
Converse with your staff via SMS text message, email or web portal and advise on upcoming shifts available
Mitrefinch Messaging functionality facilitates improved communication between supervisors and employees.
Send a notification to employees on upcoming shifts available and then record their responses. Once approved, the system automatically allocates the employee to the relevant shift or working pattern.
Notifications can be sent to qualified employees by email, SMS text message, or via our Employee Self Service web portal - employees are able to respond to messages to indicate if they wish to work.
The system also displays a shortlist of people who have sent positive responses.
Key Benefits and Features
- Employees can specify their availability via a web portal
- Easy to use - employees simply send a text message
- The system is capable of receiving an unlimited number of texts
- Supervisors can schedule recurring message to be sent out at a specific time
- Facilitates better communication between management and employees
Take the guesswork out of scheduling. Use reporting and analysis tools to ensure your organisation, departments, and teams have the right number of skilled employees to meet forecasted workloads
Reporting and Early Warning
Mitrefinch reporting and analysis tools allow managers to look at data and forecast business activity, preventing both understaffing and overstaffing.
Understaffing can have a negative impact on safety, productivity, and customer satisfaction, while overstaffing can be a costly error.
Key Benefits and Features
- Analyse both current and historical data to ensure you have the right mix of employees to meet forecasted workloads
- Develop “what if” scenarios that allow for proactive staffing decisions
- Set predefined budgets for shifts or projects and schedule staff accordingly
- Roster changes will trigger a notification if the shift is in danger of exceeding budget
- Active reporting on projects - compare projects over time to track staffing changes