A cost-effective, secure and error-free means of registering employee attendance
Mitrefinch biometric devices eliminate the need for multiple passwords or swipe cards – an employee simply places their finger on the biometric sensor and their time and attendance data is recorded accordingly.
Employees can be easily enrolled direct at the biometric terminal rather than having to produce ID cards or issue proximity fobs – which can be particularly time consuming for organisations with a high number of casuals.
We partner with industry leaders, Lumidigm, whose biometric sensors are among the best in the business, which means they work in real-life conditions - dirty or sweaty hands, damp or cold environments, even through a latex glove!
Key Features and Benefits
- We can provide both biometric wall-mounted clocks or USB desktop units
- Can be used alone, or in conjunction with swipe cards or key fobs
- Powered by award-winning Lumidigm multi-spectral imaging technology
- Prevents ‘buddy punching’ or time fraud
- Minimises unplanned absences and improves punctuality
- Increases security by monitoring employee and visitor access to certain areas
- Verifies identity, as fingerprints can’t be replicated