PC Based Clocking
Employees can securely register attendance via their own PC or a shared computer
PC Clocking enables employees to clock in/out and enter time allocation transfers via a PC.
This can deployed on their own desktop PC or one located in a central position.
The program can be set to run upon PC start up or installed as a desktop icon. Each employee is given a unique PIN, which they enter along with their badge number, allowing them to then input their own data.
Upon log in, a variety of information can be displayed for the employee, such as hours accrued, amount of holiday time left or past registrations.
Combines secure biometric data capture with a low cost PC based time and attendance solution
Ideal for organisations who want the added security of biometrics but don’t have the budget for expensive wall-mounted biometric time clocks.
Employees simply use a USB-attached biometric fingerprint reader to register attendance at a PC.
Key Features and Benefits
- Simple installation and minimal IT resources required
- Supervisors can access the system to view real time time and attendance data
- Cloud Kiosk adds extra biometric security and eliminates ‘buddy punching’
- Employees can track their flexi-time working balances, view daily clockings and receive messages from supervisors
- Outlook Widget allows employees and supervisors to seamlessly interact with Mitrefinch Time and Attendance via their Outlook email application